4 cups fresh or frozen, unsweetened blueberries (delicious with peaches too!)
3 Tablespoons cornstarch
Zest of one lemon
1/4 cup honey or coconut palm sugar
Pinch of Kosher salt
1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup oat flour
1/4 cup rolled GF oats
3 Tablespoons coconut palm sugar or brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
3 Tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In an ungreased baking dish, mix together the frozen blueberries, the cornstarch, lemon zest, salt and honey.
- In a small bowl, blend together the flour, the oats, the sugar and cinnamon. With your fingers blend the butter into the topping until evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle the topping over the blueberries in the baking dish.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until hot, bubbly, and golden brown. Serve with your favorite whipped topping.